Class Cotton Weighted Blanket Cover for Adults and Kids | Removable and Washable Duvet Cover for Bedding Blanket | Ultra-Soft Quilted Minky Cover | 36"X48" | Charcoal Gray

  • The removable duvet cover is made of ultra-soft quilted minky material.
  • The machine washable minky duvet cover easy to remove and replace for spot cleaning.
  • It is suitable for 36"X48" sized weighted blanket with any weight.
  • The cover is machine-washable on a low, gentle setting. Do not Iron!
  • There are 6 ties inside that can be attached with the weighted inner blanket.

I've never had a weighted blanket before, but I struggle with anxiety in my dreams(like, really? there too?) so I wake up often during the night. I'm a light sleeper and definitely toss and turn. I figured this is a small cost to improve my sleep. I spent a good amount of time reading about the different aspects of weighted blankets - what the blankets can be filled with, dimensions, best weights, machine washable vs dry clean. Read tons of reviews and comments. I picked this one randomly because I was tired of researching. Yes, I picked the one with no reviews. I got the 15 lb in gray and it’s 48 x 70. I've always liked big, heavy blankets so it made sense for me. I put it on top of my sheet, but under my electric blanket and down comforter. I ordered based on my weight and its a nice size for me. Both weight wise and dimensions. I've been sleeping very well and enjoy the feel of the weight. I've read other people find weighted blankets too heavy but it felt less oppressive then I expected. I also read about people getting too hot. I turn my heat either off or very low in my bedroom(in New England, so it gets to be probably in the 50s without the heat on in my room). I did feel more toasty but it wasn't "too hot". It's actually a cold blanket before you warm it with your body heat. I also haven't had any trouble with it sliding around since it's sandwiched into my blankets. I don't have to tug it because it doesn't really move. The blanket seems well constructed. It feels like sand in each square, though I guess those are super tiny glass beads. The material is nice. I asked here in the questions if it was machine washable and didn't get a definitive yes or no, so with that, I have no clue. I wouldn't think you'd want to put something so heavy in your home machine anyway. I'm pleased with my choice so far!

I bought 2 of these blankets. A 5lb one for my son and a 15lb one for me. They're working wonderfully for both of us! The blankets are very well made and are helping both of us to sleep so much better! I struggle with anxiety and couldn't fall asleep for hours because of it, but this weighed blanket helps me to fall asleep within minutes now. And my son is a very active toddler who sleeps very restlessly, but this blanket helps him to not toss and turn so much and to sleep for longer stretches. These are great weighed blankets and are worth every penny!!!

I ordered this blanket for my nephew who is on the spectrum. The blanket is soft and weighted. This will calm his anxiety and help him sleep. Better rest will decrease his behaviors and improve his concentration in the classroom.

This is a nice long blanket that was the perfect weight. It is made of nice material and is very soft but strong.

I was skeptical at first but ....omg !! My husband and i both r in our 50s, we r self employed and work very hard , we have a painting ,pressurer washing,windowcleaning and tinting bussiness, we are on ladders daily,lifting and moving furniture and anything else in our way....on top of that i have fibro....so aching and hurting in our bodys is a daily thing....because of what we do we never oversleep we hit the floor everymorning by 6 am.....no alarm needed we just do always have.....the first night we slept under this blanket i woke up at a quarter of 8 ...lol ..my husband was still sound to sleep.....we just could not believe this had happened....after i got over the shock of oversleeping...i realized there was no pain in my hips....it really was amazing....not only has it helped with ,sleeping ,and aches and pains, my husband has not snored since we have had it...call me crazy....but its true. The only complaint i have is ..i got the 80 x 87 and its still not large enough to fit out king size bed it lays perfectly on the flat surface but theres no extra to hang over a little....i would prefer it to be just a bit bigger...otherwise....i would recommend it to anyone.....but set ur alarm clock! You will need it 😂😂😁😉 Kerry worthy ...from Brevard,N.C.

This was a gift for my son who is on the spectrum. This has been the best investment, he absolutely loves it.

Blanket is very comfortable. The weight is just right. Perfect size for 1 person. Definitely would purchase again.

got for a christmas present

This is a very comfortable, cozy cover. Extremely soft! Has ties on the interior to keep the weighted blanket in place. I like it much better than the types with the small bumps. Having used different covers, this is my favorite.

I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. She has had trouble sleeping since she finished her chemo, but says this does calm her and she is resting much, much better. She said that she would recommend it for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Events on September 01